2007年3月20日 星期二

My favorite song

My favorite song

My favorite song is “The Angel”, one song was composed by “Mayday”. Maybe you will ask me who is “Mayday”. Well, “Mayday” is a very famous band, and also my favorite band. There are five people in the band. I love them and their music very much. Their music has many different styles. Some make people get high, another make people feel sad and the other make people touched. They are all talented. Almost every song in their albums was composed by themselves, no matter the melody or the lyric. And this song “The Angel”, which is my favorite song, is one song in the latest album. I like the song as soon as I listen to it at first time. Whenever I listen to the song, it makes me feel warm and touched. The melody is so pleasing to ear and the words is really meaningful. As a matter of fact, I like all of Mayday’s songs. If you want me to choose one that I like best. Admit of no doubt, I will tell you this song “The Angel”.

沒有留言: